Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Back to writing

I did take yesterday as a "writing day-off," mostly as a mental break from my day job. Today at least, I started work on the concept design for the cover of Cherry Blossoms (might be a bit morbid), and made up for some lost time.

The final 3 chapters are now underway for the first draft. I've been trying to establish in this draft the more "creepy" aspects of the story right now rather than making sure to do so in the rewrites. Already as I've been doing the first draft, I've thought of additions that need to be done (as is often the case). A lot of these details I've been writing out already. The big problem now is trying to up the creepy factor quickly before a rather gory nighttime fight. This will take a lot longer to do than the other chapters so far.

David Barentine
www.wotps.com

No comments:

Post a Comment