Sunday, August 14, 2011

life has a way of interfering...

I have been both "relaxing" and dealing with having plumbing pipes explode so writing has been a bit difficult to indulge in, but I've now gotten back into the bios. For the moment, I'm going back and forth between the locations and creatures, though I still have several "miscellaneous" things to write out. I think the biggest issue at the moment is less the actual writing as it is the details. I'll be creating an initial culture for the Fiorin Tygons, the mynobbs, and several other worlds and histories. These will be expanded on later, but for the moment I do want to concentrate and make sure I have the initial details in a way that I like and coincides with how I want the stories to flow eventually. Even though I know I can always change it later, I prefer to make it as close to right here and now rather than years from now.

David Barentine
www.wotps.com

No comments:

Post a Comment