Saturday, August 6, 2011

bios begin

I took a short break to mentally recharge then began working on some paintings of some of the characters (almost finishing the design of So'glin). Today though, I decided to get underway on the underlining biographies of Cherry Blossoms. It is slow going, requiring a lot of going back and forth between the written accounts and research but I've managed to finish 22 of the "miscellaneous" biographies. These include some foods, instruments, and general mentionings of the book. I figure I should get these out of the way, including the religion biographies (which took the longest) so I'd have a stronger footing for the locations, creatures, and characters. There thankfully aren't as many biographies in this book as there have been in others, but it is by no means brief unfortunately. I do hope to continue to gather momentum in completing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment